Wednesday 8 August 2012

It's alive! Again.

That's right, much like an undead bear my blog has once again jerked into life, clawed its way out of the shallow grave it was dumped in and is on the prowl for rubbish bins and brains.

With a new look and new motivation, lets see how long I can keep it running for this time.

The project on the horizon this time is a game called The Seeker; a first person puzzle adventure hybrid set in a fantasy universe, which I may add, I have had much joy in creating. Hopefully to be the first in a series of games (a little ambitious at the moment but that's the idea for the future). My main job as well as the script and game story, has been world building with Peter Harries.

I will be sure to write more later, we have a blog rota sorted out and everything, but for now that's it. Expect snippets of writing and short stories in the future!


No comments:

Post a Comment